Monday 10 June 2013

LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL- A REVIEW


SMUDGEPROOF FOR 10 HOURS ……REALLY?
I think I must be the last one on the planet reviewing this product. I think I don’t need to give you any introduction for this awesome product. It is one of those kohl that has been raved by many bloggers. Without any doubt, it became my favourite too! To start with, I just love this kohl. Read on further to know why…
WHAT PRODUCT SAYS:
This is a smudge proof, water proof kajal which is dermatologically tested. With a deep black stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, eyeconic look throughout the day.

·         Smudge proof
·         Water Proof, Lasts up to 10 hrs
·         Safe for eyes
·         Convenient Twist- up format

PRICE AND QUANTITY:

RS.199 for 0.35g (!!!!!)

WHAT I SAY:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. The packaging is so smart. It comes with a black-pastel blue combination that is fantastic. It is a simple retractable pencil that needs no sharpening(Yaaaay!!),thus no wastage :D.

NO SMUDGE , WATERPROOF REALLY? ………. YESSS !!
Though it doesn’t stay for the whole 10hrs it atleast stays for a maximum 8hrs without smudging. However it doesn’t give you raccoon eyes.. Gives you that blackest black color that everyone wishes for. What else do you need?

THE GOOODS :

·         It is easily available and yes, affordable. So no burning our pockets :P
·         Awesome pigmentation. It gives you that blackest black color in just one swipe.
·         Very smooth texture. So no tugging and pulling on your eyes. It actually made my tightlining more easy J
·         Safe for eyes. Actually dermatologist tested. I wear contact lens and I absolutely don’t feel any irritation.
·         SMUDGEPROOF… Yessss !! it stays put for more than 7hrs without any smudging. If you set it with black eyeshadow then it can last a whole day for you without any raccoon eyes.
·         WATERPROOF girls.. So tightlining made more easy :D

THE BADDDS:
·         Cant think of any, except that it needs a makeup remover to remove it off completely.

MY RATING: 5/5 ( You deserve it baby)

AM I RECOMMENDING IT ?:

Ofcourse, I do..

AM I GOING TO REPURCHASE?

As you see, I’m already on my second one :)

SWATCH:






No comments:

Post a Comment